Mandala Ceramic Wax Burner
This white ceramic oil burner features a cutout Mandala design with a wood-effect ceramic base. Place wax melts into the built-in dish with a standard tea-light inside to fill the home with calming fragrance.
Direction for Use:
Failure to follow these instructions could result in a fire hazard. Use only with good quality wax melts. Not intended for use with fragranced warming oil or potpourri refresher oil.
– Place the wax melt burner on a level, flat, cool, heat-resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
– Position the wax melt segment on the top bowl of the wax melt burner.
– Insert a tea-light in the bottom base of the wax melt burner.
– Allow the heat of the tea-light to melt the wax and fragrance will release into the room. The wax melt burner will become hot while in use, do not touch while in use, heated wax can cause burns. Allow the burner to cool completely before touching or moving.
– Do not allow the pool of wax to completely evaporate so the top bowl becomes dry whilst a tea-light is still lit. This could cause the wax melt burner to scorch and (or) smoke.
– Let the wax melt burner completely cool before re-use.
– DO NOT USE METAL OBJECTS TO CLEAN OUT THE WAX. DO NOT APPLY EXCESSIVE PRESSURE WHEN CLEANING OR REMOVING WAX. THIS MAY CRACK AND DAMAGE THE BURNER. DO NOT PLACE THE BURNER IN A FREEZER.
– WAX MELT BURNERS BECOME HOT DURING USE. ONLY USE ON A HEAT RESISTANT SURFACE. IF UNSURE USE A PROTECTIVE PLATE, TRAY OR SIMILAR PRODUCT.
*Candles NOT Included
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 11 cm|
Never leave a burning candle unattended or move it when lit.